The Endotracheal Intubation used for practicing various apparatus including endotracheal tubes, Iaryngeal masks, EGTA, combination tubes, and transnasall airway maintenance. The exchangeable larynx makes repeatable training possible.Opening the larynx with a laryngo scope, removing foreign objects in the airway with forceps, and performing endotracheal aspiration can all be practiced.
Left and right respiratory sounds can be heard with stethoscope. A cautionary sound is generated when a laryngoscope places excessive pressure on the front teeth.
- By using a specially developed silicone rubber, this model provides a very similar appearance and feeling to those of a living human body.
- Trainees can practice using various apparatus such as laryngeal masks and EGTA, etc.*
- Resistance to open the larynx and structure of oral cavity make it possible to train with reality feeling of a living human body.
- Dilation of the stomach can be confirmed when air enters the esophagus.
- Left and right respiratory sounds can be heard with a stethoscope.
- A cautionary sound is generated when a laryngoscope places with excessive pressure on the front teeth.