The vulva and the urethral openings are anatomically correct. Urethral catheterization can be practiced with very realistic sensations
- The genitalia and urethra simulate anatomical structure precisely so that female catheterization practice is experienced as it would be with a real patient.
- The turgescence of the bladder can be recognized by palpation, and the trainee can practice this assessment
- When a catheter is inserted through the urethra, and enters the bladder, artificial urine (water) will flow from the catheter as it would with a real patient.
- The residual urine will be confirmed by pressing on the bladder.
- 500 cc volume bladder provided.
- A self-retaining catheter is applied and positioned